WHY WOULD I REPLACE MY EXTERIOR DOORS?
Doors are the focal point and entryway into your home and business. Doors keep your property safe, help to insulate you from the elements, and welcome home your family and guests. Choosing a door is a key element in an exterior home design. DMV Exteriors offers design, door hanging and installation services in Maryland. Replacing exterior doors does not have to become a costly hassle.
WHY CHOOSE DMV EXTERIORS
DMV Exteriors is an envelope contractor that offers all exterior remodeling and maintenance services. From doors and windows to gutters and roofs, we can help you improve your curb appeal and protect your home. DMV Exteriors services homes in Montgomery, Rockville, Columbia, and Howard County.
When choosing exterior doors you want to pick a door that adds visual appeal to your property while helping to secure your home. The material, privacy elements, and cost are all important aspects to consider when looking for a door. DMV Exteriors can help you find the right door for your property.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF REPLACING EXTERIOR DOORS?
- Curb Appeal
- A new door is a cost-effective way to refresh the look of your home without a major remodel. It can be as simple as changing out the old door for a new one in a contemporary color.
- New steel and fiberglass doors are an extra layer of protection because they are difficult to kick in, are more tamper-proof. And a new door is a good time for a new lock system. If security is a serious concern for your home, please consider replacing all exterior doors that may be a prime target for criminals.
- New technology can make fumbling for your keys to unlock the door an annoyance of the past. There’s a wide array of new lock systems that work with a code on a push pad to entire systems operated remotely with a smartphone.
- Energy Efficiency
- Older doors – especially wood versions – and their framing wear out over the decades. If you feel a draft around your door, that’s outside air coming in, which also means your conditioned air is escaping. That’s a comfort and energy bill issue that can easily be corrected with a new door and framing.
- From baby strollers to walkers to wheelchairs, a front door that’s easy to access is a major lifestyle improvement. Changes that benefit everyone include switching to a wider door with a zero-clearance threshold; lever-style door handle that can be opened with an elbow; trading out steps for ramps.
FREE ESTIMATES FOR REPLACEMENT EXTERIOR DOORS
DMV Exteriors offers free estimates for exterior door replacement services. To learn more about your door replacement options, contact us by phone or online to get your project started with DMV Exteriors.